Remembering to take your medications is difficult for everyone. But forgetting to take a pill — or accidentally taking too many — can be dangerous. This is especially true for seniors who take an average of seven medications, both prescribed and over-the-counter, each day.
Well Care wants to help make this process easier, which is why we are offering patients the MedCenter Monthly Pill Organizer, a quick and convenient way to manage medications for yourself or a loved one.
The organizer has 31 pillboxes and a talking, interactive alarm clock to remind users to take their medications up to four times a day.
How does it work?
- Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due
- A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take; for example, “Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th”
- Press the “Alarm Acknowledged Button” to conÂfirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due
- Loud and extra loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
Medication Management System Benefits:
- SimplifiÂes complicated dosages
- Organizes pills for up to 31 days of medication
- Talking alarm clock/calendar reminds users to take their medications up to four times daily
- Emphasizing the date throughout the MedCenter System reassures medication compliance