Remembering to take your medications is difficult for everyone. But forgetting to take a pill — or accidentally taking too many — can be dangerous. This is especially true for seniors who take an average of seven medications, both prescribed and over-the-counter, each day.
Well Care wants to help make this process easier, which is why we are offering patients the MedCenter Monthly Pill Organizer, a quick and convenient way to manage medications for yourself or a loved one.
The organizer has 31 pillboxes and a talking, interactive alarm clock to remind users to take their medications up to four times a day.
How does it work?
- Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due
- A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take; for example, “Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th”
- Press the “Alarm Acknowledged Button” to conÂfirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due
- Loud and extra loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
Medication Management System Benefits:
- SimplifiÂes complicated dosages
- Organizes pills for up to 31 days of medication
- Talking alarm clock/calendar reminds users to take their medications up to four times daily
- Emphasizing the date throughout the MedCenter System reassures medication compliance
Contact us to get your MedCenter Monthly Pill Organizer and learn more about our other Technology Aides that help give you peace of mind about your health at home.